Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
The Seattle Angel Conference is the culmination of many weeks of due diligence on growth oriented startup companies. Six companies will be selected from the applying companies to present at the conference. The Seattle Angel Conference is following the Oregon Angel Conference model, where an LLC of Angel Investors is formed, raising a fund of between $100K and $200K. This fund is invested based on the winner of the conference event. This is an opportunity to explore the details of Angel Investing, to meet new people engaging in the startup scene and to connect with emerging startups.
- Get the opportunity to have discussions about Angel Investing
- Learn from Dave Hersh about the Jive Software story
- Learn from Rob Wiltbank about lessons learned about Angel Investing from Research Data
- See Companies pitch or engage in pitching your company
- Watch feedback about the company